If you’re not perfectly satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return for your item(s) within 14 days. We recommend booking the service within 7 days of receiving your order to ensure it arrives safely back in our hands before the 14 day return window expires.
To return your item, please make sure to follow the below steps;
1. To book your collection, simply Log into My Account, go to Order History and select the order you wish to return or part-return. Then select to book your collection online or by phone.
2. If you choose to Book your collection by phone, you will be asked for your account number – this is printed on the returns labels.
3. Tell us what you are returning. Tick the item(s) you are returning and enter your returns authorisation number on the return invoice that came with your order. This will be issued after you have booked your return collection.
4. Pack the items. Pack your return item(s) using the original packing provided.
5. Label the package. Attach one label securely to the box, ensuring the previous delivery label is covered. Don’t have a returns label?**
6. Complete the pick-up. Upon collection, hand the second label to the DHL driver. Please leave your package open so it can be presented to the driver for checking along with your return invoice. Once checked, please make sure you seal the package securely. All returns should be sent back in the original packaging provided. You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed. If you have placed your order by checking out as a guest then you will need to create an account to return unsuitable items. If you need any assistance please contact Customer Care on +31 (0)20 624 13 48 seven days a week between 12pm and 6 pm or email us at email@example.com.
Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused and with all original tags attached to be in a returnable condition. We will not accept any items that are customised or personalised.
Where possible, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags must also be returned as they are considered part of the product.
Please note that all products which are considered HAZMAT (i.e. perfume/ nail polish/ aerosol/ lotion) are non-returnable and cannot be refunded
If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +31 (0)20 624 13 48.
ShippingYou will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over €75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected and complies with our Returns Policy, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a refund will be issued via the original payment method.
Please note: Returned items will be refunded excluding the original cost of shipping and can take up to 14 working days to process.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please first contact your credit card company or bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you still have not received your refund yet, please contact Customer Care at email@example.com, or +31 (0)20 624 13 48.
Only regular priced items may be refunded if they have been returned following the above conditions, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Please read our return policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
You have 14 days from receipt of your order to request your returns number. You will receive your returns number by email. Unsuitable items must then be returned within 14 days of receiving your returns number.Returns outside this window may be accepted at our discretion.
All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided.
To ensure your return is covered by our returns policy and does not encounter a delay, items must be returned using the original packaging provided and from the same country to which they were delivered. Items returned from a different country may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs. You can return using any secure means but we may not accept liability.
If you would like to exchange one item for another, you must first return the original item and then place a new order. You will be refunded for the original item in accordance with our usual returns policy. You can also choose to receive your refund as a ANGEL BASICS credit, which will enable you to purchase a replacement item quickly and seamlessly.
The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all ANGEL BASICS and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact Customer Care immediately.Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear. Returns may not be accepted if the strip has been removed (swimwear) or if the items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team on email@example.com, or +31 (0)20 624 13 48.